HURCO GmbH specializes in high-quality machine tools such as lathes and complex CNC machining centers. HURCO GmbH, based in Pliening east of Munich, has been on the market for over 30 years, successfully selling and installing CNC machining centers in Germany and 28 European countries. We employ just under 80 people.
We continue to expand our team and are looking in Germany for an experienced
APPLICATION ENGINEER (m/F/D)
for CNC machining centers and turning centers.
Your tasks are mainly:
- You advise our customers – by telephone and/or on site – on the technical possibilities of our machining centers and lathes
- You demonstrate our machines and controls to interested parties and train our customers
- You support the sales department by machining customer workpieces on our demo machines in the presence of the customer
- You will also provide sales support in the design of machines and machine accessories
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of demo programs for trade fairs and in-house exhibitions
- Carrying out machine acceptance tests at the customer’s premises
That’s what we want:
- Very good CNC programming skills on milling machines or lathes, you are welcome to bring experience with HURCO WinMax and/or Heidenhain controls.
- Completed technical vocational training as e.g. cutting machine operator or industrial mechanic with several years of professional experience; ideally you have successfully completed further training as a state-certified technician with a specialization in mechanical engineering or the like
- Very good written and spoken German language skills
- Good English language skills
- You enjoy dealing with people; customer and service orientation are part of your everyday life
- You enjoy communicating with people and have very good rhetorical and didactic skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with CAD/CAM systems would be an advantage
We offer you a thorough training and induction for this versatile task. You will find a family-friendly & collegial working environment in a manageable team, which is characterized by openness and success orientation. The company offers flat hierarchies, regulated working hours, short decision-making processes with varied tasks and the demand for high professionalism. An attractive and performance-oriented salary, a company car also for private use as well as attractive social benefits such as a generous allowance for company pension plans, the possibility of leasing a bicycle and food and fuel vouchers round off the offer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, preferably by e-mail, which you should send to the personnel consultancy we have commissioned
Alexandra Richter | E-Mail: email@example.com | Zedernstrasse 6 | 85649 Brunnthal
If you have any questions in advance, Ms. Richter will also be happy to answer them by phone at 0172-84 62 593.